XML replacements with Cargo Daemon deploy

XML replacements with Cargo Daemon deploy

Erik Boye

Hi,

I try to use the XML replacement feature (http://cargo.codehaus.org/XML+replacements) with Cargo Daemon deploy, but it does not seem to work.

I am using the Cargo Maven plugin to perform the deploy, and no error or warning is logged. The XML replacement instructions are simply silently ignored.

When performing a local deployment (not using the Cargo Daemon) the XML replacements work as expected.

The docs states that 'this feature is only available for standalone local containers', but I thought that deploying with the Cargo Daemon would not matter.

The container is still "local" and standalone (Container type = 'installed' and configuration type = 'standalone').

Am I missing something here? Please advise….

Best regards,

Erik

Re: XML replacements with Cargo Daemon deploy

S. Ali Tokmen
Hi Erik

CARGO Daemon indeed doesn't support XML replacements.

I'd suggest you raise an improvement request in the JIRA.

Thank you

S. Ali Tokmen
http://ali.tokmen.com/

My IM, GSM, PGP and other contact details
are on http://contact.ali.tokmen.com