WebLogic: CARGO-316 breaks my application

WebLogic: CARGO-316 breaks my application

Andreas Tschabuschnig
The change introduced by https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CARGO-316 adds the entire domain folder to the classpath, which includes the exploded war file. Having some of my resources on the classpath twice, somehow manages to break my application, which fails with some weird classloading issues.

According to the ticket, WebLogic itself also includes the domain root folder, but looking at the classpath produced by WebLogic 12 this isn't true. Not sure if this was true for a previous version.

Considering that including the domain folder to the classpath is not default WebLogic (12) behavior, and it is possible to add any additional folder to the classpath, but it is not possible to remove one, I would like to know, if we could revert this behavior.

Re: WebLogic: CARGO-316 breaks my application

S. Ali Tokmen
Hi Andreas

We sure can - Simply open a ticket in JIRA with the details why, submit
a patch and the dev team can review :)

Thank you

S. Ali Tokmen
http://ali.tokmen.com/