Deploying string resources to tomcat

Henry Coles
I have an app that reads some config in as strings via jndi. These values are normally set via environment entries in context.xml

e.g

<Environment name="string/Foo" type="java.lang.String" value="bar"/>

I'm attempting to set these values using cargo, but haven't had much luck.

I came up with pretty much the same non working solution as this person here
Does cargo support this? If so what is the correct syntax?

Thanks

Henry

Re: Deploying string resources to tomcat

S. Ali Tokmen
Hi Henry

Not "everything" is actually supported - the supported types can be
found on
http://cargo.codehaus.org/maven-site/cargo-core/cargo-core-api/cargo-core-api-container/apidocs/org/codehaus/cargo/container/configuration/builder/ConfigurationEntryType.html

Of course, you can raise an improvement request via JIRA for this.

Thank you

S. Ali Tokmen
http://ali.tokmen.com/

My IM, GSM, PGP and other contact details
are on http://contact.ali.tokmen.com