Configuring JVM Parameters with Cargo Daemon

Configuring JVM Parameters with Cargo Daemon

Craig Wohlfeil
I'd like to use the Cargo Daemon to start and stop a remote Tomcat instance. How do I configure JVM parameters (heap size, etc) that the daemon should use when starting the Tomcat instance? I can see where to set configuration properties but it isn't apparent how to set the JVM parameters. BTW I am using an existing configuration.

Craig

Re: Configuring JVM Parameters with Cargo Daemon

S. Ali Tokmen
Hi Craig

You can use the "configuration properties" option and use the
cargo.jvmargs property. More details on
http://cargo.codehaus.org/Configuration+properties

Thank you

S. Ali Tokmen
http://ali.tokmen.com/

My IM, GSM, PGP and other contact details
are on http://contact.ali.tokmen.com