Codehaus Cargo's new Web site is ready - So is version 1.4.14!

Codehaus Cargo's new Web site is ready - So is version 1.4.14!

S. Ali Tokmen

Dear Codehaus Cargo enthusiasts

As you might have heard, Codehaus is getting shut down. Obviously, it would be a pity to lose Cargo, so we took action to ensure its continuity:

We are also happy to present to you Codehaus Cargo's new version, 1.4.14. This version updates all references and pages to the new Web site, and comes with a small number of bug fixes and improvements:

  • [CARGO-1251] - Replace weblogic.Admin with weblogic.WLST
  • [CARGO-1312] - CargoDaemonServlet should load on startup
  • [CARGO-1313] - Add support for JBoss virtual-host statements
  • [CARGO-1315] - The undeploy command of the Jetty remote deployer doesn't work for WARs outside the webapps folder

To try it out:

We hope you enjoy our new features on our Web site, and of course also this new version of Codehaus Cargo!

--

S. Ali Tokmen
http://ali.tokmen.com/
http://contact.ali.tokmen.com/

Re: Codehaus Cargo's new Web site is ready - So is version 1.4.14!

Martin Hoeller
Hi!

Thanks for the new release and all the work!

Just one question:

On 28 Apr 2015, S. Ali Tokmen wrote:
>   * The Codehaus Cargo mailing lists
>     <https://codehaus-cargo.github.io/cargo/Mailing+Lists.html> are now
>     on Google Groups

Does this need any action from users side? Do we have to re-subscribe?

thx,
- martin

On 29 Apr 2015, Martin Hoeller wrote:
> On 28 Apr 2015, S. Ali Tokmen wrote:
> >   * The Codehaus Cargo mailing lists
> >     <https://codehaus-cargo.github.io/cargo/Mailing+Lists.html> are now
> >     on Google Groups
>
> Does this need any action from users side? Do we have to re-subscribe?

Now that I sent a message to the new list, I can answer it myself ;)

Just got a notification from google-groups that I'm not allowed to post
to the codehouse-cargo group and I have to subscribe. So I have to do
that.

- martin