Action Required - Update your Codehaus Cargo references!

Action Required - Update your Codehaus Cargo references!

S. Ali Tokmen

Dear Codehaus Cargo enthusiasts

As you might have heard, Codehaus is getting shut down. Obviously, it would be a pity to lose Cargo, so we took action to ensure its continuity:

  • The Cargo source code as well as the Web site have both been moved to a very popular repository called Github.
    • IMPORTANT: Please make sure you update all existing bookmarks on the Cargo Web site to our moved site, https://codehaus-cargo.github.io/ and its children.
    • Those of you who access the Cargo sources should update their SCM to point to either the new git or SVN repository, read more on the source code page.
  • The Cargo mailing lists are now on Google Groups.
  • The Cargo issue tracker is on Atlassian.

We hope these little changes won't cause too much trouble.

Warm regards

--

S. Ali Tokmen
http://ali.tokmen.com/